Oh, the things we remember.

What is your best memory from your school years?

My best memories from my school years are in 4th grade. 4th grade was the best year for me. I had a fantastic teacher! We role played history and vocabulary and anything else. So much fun!

What is your worst memory from your school years?

For me, pretty much all of high school. I hated high school and ended it a year early by spending my senior year at the local community college.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 4:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 6th and 7th and 8th were the best years. In 6th grade I was pretty popular, seems as if I finally had a circle of friends. In 7th and 8th grade I went to a perochial school so our class wasnt very big. We were a pretty tight group. When we graduated from 8th grade to go into high school it seems as if everyone had a graduation party. It was alot of fun.

Worst years are elementary, I was painfully shy and cried easily, kids made fun of me. I had no friends and played by myself.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 4:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Best was when i was in the 6th grade and we had Hall Patrol Monitors. and i loved being one. you got to go and sit with the kindergardeners in the EARLY morning times till the teachers got settled. instead of having to sit in the halls and wait for the bell like everyone else. got to wear a litle badge and sash all dorky like too. this is when i realized i loved little kids.

worst memories were from high school its soo werid and cruel just did not like it
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• An accelerated English Literature class that I had in 12th grade. It was fun and informative.

The worst was a history class where the teacher's method of teaching was to write dates and event across all of the chalkboards every class. We spent the classes copying the lists and then we were tested on them. I remember nothing from that class.

Answer by Bmat at 4:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2010