How can i get a recipe for cheesy chicken and rice

my kid eat that at school and he want me to fix that for him at home , so i need the recipe .

mrsawp

Asked by mrsawp at 11:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Get some Campbells Cream of Chicken soup. The recipe is on the back. Or I think you can get it off of Campbells.com.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 11:29 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• My family also likes a meal I make similar to that. I cut up chicken and cook it in the skillet with some spices. Then I cook a bag of Lipton's Cheese and Brocolli Rice and add some extra cheese to it. When it's done I throw the chicken in and it's done!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• This is a good recipe, you could add rice. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sandys-Casserole/Detail.aspx Look around on this site I am sure you will find a good recipe.
    RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have a WONDERFUL casserole dish.
    It includes cut up cooked chicken, broccoli, 1/2 cup mayo, 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, shredded cheese and salt and pepper.
    Spread the broc (uncooked) over the bottom of casserole, then mix the mayo, chicken soup and cheese (1/2 cup) with the cut up chicken and spread on top of broc. Then sprinkle with more cheese. Bake for 35 mins on 350. It's great!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Oh cook rice on the side and pour the casserole over it when done!! Enjoy!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2008