what web browser are you using and why you choosethat one i really need to know(IE, firEfox,etc)

DIFFERENT WEB BROWSERS

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 4:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• IE-it was the one the computer had on it when I bought it. I tried Firefox and got a virus!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I use Firefox. Overall, it is safer than Internet Explorer if you enable all the features available.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Firefox...haven't used IE in a good few years. I switched over to firefox because IE just gave me too many pop ups that I was unable to control via settings. With firefox had no issues really.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 4:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Firefox. I had a problem with IE crashing all of the time.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I am on a mac and I like Safari but that's a Mac thing. I don't like and won't use IE if I can, I don't like really anything Microsoft. If you are using a windows machine, I'd recommend Firefox. I hear lots of good things about it for both Mac and Pc. I just like Safari best for mac.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 4:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Firefox- IE sucks, it crashes all the time, and some sites will even tell it it runs better with firefox. I also use firefox, because I can have add ons for blogging (scribefire), blocking ads (ad blocker plus), and blocking unwanted scripts (no script). Scribefire is nice with one click I can immediately blog and w/ second click it will publish it on my blog. Ad blocker is nice because it blocks ads and keeps sites like CM ad free for my viewing pleasure! No script also blocks un wanted or untrusted scripts. CM for example has 8 scripts that want to run, but truly you only need 3 of them for CM to properly function. It's amazing what's in the background. It's the stuff in the background that causes issues.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'm running FireFox on my Linux units and my PC's. Fir fox seems to be safer and with AdBlock Plus and other features added on, you can't beat it. My Laptop is running Linux and Firefox and I don't even use virus/security software since most, if not all those things attack Microsoft/Windows operating systems. Besides ITS FREE!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I use safari, with a non-Mac.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i u se IE b/c it came wit da PC/laptop...my brother downlaoded firefox and i didn't like it
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• firefox, only one that works on my laptop
    nana143

Answer by nana143 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 25, 2010