about phone companies

i went out and spend a hunred dollars to get the cricket broad band, did that monday, tried to take it back tuesday cuz it didn't work right. they finally took it back wednsday, at first they didn't want to refund me anything, then they said only half. what should i do about their pour a** survice? stay far away from what they call "tech support!" i was suppose to talk to them at one, he didn't call til three, right when i pulled into the doctors office! should i send them a letter of what their lack of help had cost me?

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• Did you sign any form of contract? If not, go back and tell them that you will be contacting the state attorney general's office as well as the better business bureau and any tech blogs you can get your hands on.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:35 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i would go as high up as i could get all my money back and some free stuff id be PISSED! we dont just have hundreds of dollars sitting around we got kids to take care of WHAT JERKS!
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• There should be a return policy with the company. If it doesn't work like it said it would, then that is false advertisement! I would definitely be contacting corporate on the matter!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• no i didn't you can do that?
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2010