his ears hurt......

my son was at a metal concert last Saturday with me and my husband. Today he started complaining his ears were hurting and he said they have been hurting ever since then. he has not said anything to me till now. I told him he needed to wear the earplugs that my husband had but everytime I looked at him they were out so I would put them back in and he would take them out.....I tried calling the doctor but they are not open till Monday. I dont think its a big big problem because he just started telling me about it...is there any home remedy that I can use till Monday...if it gets worse I will take him to the ER

branmomma32

Asked by branmomma32 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Health

• How old is he? If he is young, I would probably get him to the ER asap.
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 5:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• he is 6....I put a drop of peroxide in his ear like my husband does after shows and he said Oh mommy I can hear now....so I think I will do that one or twice a day till Monday....he said it didnt hurt after that....
    branmomma32

Comment by branmomma32 (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2010