Is your kid a stripper?

My son's going through a phase where he strips down to his underwear as soon as he gets in the door! Luckily we don't get much company!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son started that at the ripe old age of 4. He would strip down to undies the minute we were home. Now he is 6 and as I look over my shoulder at him he is sitting on the couch with his underwear and t-shirt on...well at least he wears a shirt! He was fully dressed earlier and we just got home from the mall, so it did not take him long. My daughter will be 3 on August 13th and for the past week I put her little jammies on her for bed and lay her down and next thing I know she is laying there in pull-up only! It may be because it is so hot here in NC right now but I sure hope this does not become a habit!!!

akhartis

Answer by akhartis at 5:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yes. At least yours waits till he gets in the door. Mine has done it at the salad bar where I work.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• We call my younger son "nature boy!" He has no shame! Fortunately we live in the country with LOTS of mature trees and shrubs for privacy!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• At least yours keeps his underwear on! My son likes to be free lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Well, my son can't undress himself, but once he's naked, it's such a fight to get him dressed, lol. He's 10 months old and just started this. It's like wrestling a baby alligator to get him out of his pajamas and into clothes for the day, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• lmao! my 6 yr old does the same thing but its better than my 3 yr old who strips down to nothing! lmao my 5 yr old and 1 yr old like their clothes on though- lol my 5 yr old will put a jacket and hat on in the house in the cooler weather to look "cool" like daddy lmao its too funny
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yes he does the same thing
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• oh ya lol. my 5 year old just started it though (girl) and only at bedtime. I think it is cause it has been so hot. But my other DD 2.5 has been stripping since I can remember she don't just strip to her underwear though she goes all out stripping lol and she doesn't care who is over visiting she takes off all of her clothes lol. Although if we have company we have to go get her clothes to put back on her and tell her no lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• lol, my 6 yr old loooves to be naked. she strips down and rolls on the leather couches, screaming "its cold its cold" lol its cute...then when shes naked she starts doin like a sexy walk..which is kinda scary, cuz i dont know where she got that from..but, all in all its cute..shes a kid!! im not gonna get mad for her having fun :) but if other people are over she wont even show her belly button..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'm noticing a trend here. Boys are like this, lol. I don't know if some of them ever grow out of it truly, because my husband still gets down to his underwear when he comes home most of the time...before I tell him to go put his pajamas on, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2010