what would you do or what would you think? Neighbors son is always in his crib or he is at the neighbors house.

maybe I should stay out of it, but she told be fore (we don't talk anymore long story) anyway she said he will stay in his bed for hours not crying to get out just talking. He is 17 months old. One day I was over there at 11am until about 7 she then went and got him from his crib at 6:30 to eat dinner (we ordered pizza). At 5 I told her he is still sleeping? She said oh he is probably awake in his crib that was it. Now these new neighbors move in and I never see the mother with him he is always at the neighbors house. I mean litterly all day long until maybe 9 or 10 I see them bringing him home. I know she use to smoke pot before she found out she was pregnant in her basement with 2 other kids around. And she told me before these people smoke it they said she did a deal in the living room over the phone. So I don't know if that is why she hangs with them or not. I couldn't let someone watch my kids if they did that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• 'That's so heartbreaking. I definitely think a call to CPS is in order.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• did you ask this question a while back?
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have seen alot of bad parenting in the past and it always revolved around drugs...never did see bad parenting from sober people.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• togo
    i have seen bad parenting from sober people. DH's ex is a wonderful example.

but to answer the OP. ...i would call CPS.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• That is a tough one. Maybe call CPS and aske them if that is acceptable before reporting it.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 6:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2010