so my neighbor (who I don't get along with) sent me a friends request under a fake name

the thing is she is spreading lies around the neighbor hood about me that aren't true and so she is the one that deletes me from her friends list on facebook when I messaged her about what she is saying about me then she blocks me even. Then I get a ton of request, but I don't accept people I don't no well normally so I was ignoring them. Then she knows that I have a biological dad that I tried talking to, but it didn't work out then she new his last name and also new that he has other kids that I am wanting to meet. So she sends me a request for a Helen Hess. Hess is my bio dads last name. So I accepted it. She was watching me on face book what I was writing then called the police on me. It wasn't bad either just things like (my birthday was last month) I said I hope I don't have any probelms with the neighbors today cause it is my birthday things like that nothing big or bad and she called the police. CONT....

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Sounds a bit immature and she's wasting tax payers money by having the police come in for nothing. Also sounds like a stalker. I would just completely ignore her and maybe she'll go away, don't respond to her or talk about her to anyone.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I guess I don't understand but why would she call the police on you because you are on facebook?
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 5:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I can't believe she would go all out to pretend to be family. Now I wish I didn't accept her. I did delete her after I realized that was who it was. What would you have done?
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I WOULD BEAT HER UP.! LML BUT KNOWING THAT WOULD LEAD TO MORE TROUBLE I WOULD CONFRONT HER AND TELL HER TO STAY AWAY FROM ME THEN I WOULD GET AN ORDER OF PROTECTION BECAUSE SHES HARRASING YOU
    Soon2bemom16

Answer by Soon2bemom16 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• She called the cops 'cause it was your birthday? I would laugh. Obviously someone with problems or no life to just FB stalk you. I honestly would think it's funny & just keep screening any friend request. You don't have time for the drama. Keep the party moving....without the FB stalker. =) Goodluck
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• This woman sounds like she seriously has no life. You should confront her face to face about the fake facebook account and tell her the next time she tries to pull something like that, you will be the one calling the police for stalking. I cannot believe how some people act like children. Never ceases to amaze me
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• wow. she sounds stalkerish. the only thing to do really is to make your profile as private as you can and be careful as to the next person that trys to add you.

or delete your page and lay low for a while. i think your page should still be there when you get it up and running again
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• What a creep.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 5:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Wow she has mental issues just stay away from her it could make things worse.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

Well she called the police because I wrote something about her I guess and all I said is (cause we are having problems every single day with them) I said on my status my words were tomorrow is my birthday so I hope I don't have a crapy birthday because of neigbors not knowing when to stop that was all I said and she called the police
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2010