Im in pain

My hubby tryd popping my neck last night and i think he twisted to hard.I woke up this morning and now my neck hurts so bad it's going into my ears. Could he have hurt me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Did he do this intentionally?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:35 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Did he do it intentionally?, if he did, something is wrong. If he didn't then you might need to see a DR. the spine is a very dangerous thing to mess with. I would say if he didn't do it to hurt you, then he did it a little too hard and I would definitely go to the DR. cause something could be out of place. Or a muscle could of been hurt in some way. I'd have it checked out like real quick. That is nothing to play around with. Hope you feel better.!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• you might want to go to the emergencyroom, you should never let anyone twist your neck--unless they are a doctor! what if he broke it?!
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2008