Why do I feel like crap??

I feel all tired and yucky the past few days. The glands in one side of my neck feel a little swollen and the back of my neck hurts a lot. I feel like I do when I've had strep throat but I don't have a sore throat or fever or anything though. I just feel crappy. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Health

• if it hot there it could just be the heat...but if you are saying that you are swollen then you might be getting a cold or something.....
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It does sound as though you are coming down with something. With those glands and sore neck, I'd get checked by a doctor, or an urgent care center if your doctor isn't available. I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 5:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Take tylenol or advil or something and get some rest. Sounds like you have a virus.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 6:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010