what is the funniest thing your child has said?

My 2.5 year old doesn't say pop she calls it pot I know lol. But anyway I drink a lot of coca cola and I am trying to cut back. She knows I drink a lot of pop so we are going down the aisle at the store and she says mommy need some pot? LOL... Luckly noone else heard her lol. Then a few minutes ago the neighbor comes home with beer (she doesn't know the diffrence between beer and pop) anyway, she points and yells (our neighbors name) has pot LOL it was halarious I couldn't stop laughing LMBO....But at the same time I have to watch cause what if someone hears her say that and don't realize what she is saying lol

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When i was little my nana moved down to florida and we were all drivin in the car looking for a condiminium for her to live i wuz super bored and wuz like "when are we ganna find nana a condom!"
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• When my dd was 2, I asked who the president was. She said, "Bawack Obama! I like him, he's my boy!"
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 6:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• When my husband farted in public, it wasn't very loud but my 2 yr old shouted very loudly "Daddy pooped pooped!"
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• he told my hubby the other day that he better get some medicine bc he was bringing the pain. and in the store he said i have to pee, also poop, mommy.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• LMBO these answers are so funny
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2010