HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN CHEATED ON? AND IF SO, HOW DID YOU OVERCOME IT? AND R U STILL WITH YOUR HUSBAND OR SO?

VIRGA_KEMP

Asked by VIRGA_KEMP at 6:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, I left him and moved on...happiness is the best revenge.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 6:45 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yes and no i never got over it , so we broke up! his motorcycle never recovered either :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• He did when we first go together it happened one time. It hurt alot, but I forgave him It took a while to trust him again but we are stronger now I think then we were
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i was cheated on, never got over it, left his ass and am so glad i did!!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yes, many times. although i think you are asking about the most important. Yes, before my husband and i were married, and actually before we were "officially" engaged. it was kind of my fault. we got into a big screaming fight and i yelled at him to go sleep with someone else. so he did. it was REALLY bad for awhile. but we just kept working on it because we WANTED to get passed it. thats the thing, i think you need to really WANT it to work. it took a lot of time, but, as another poster said, i feel like we are a stronger couple for making it through it all.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 7:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i've been cheated on by plenty of boyfriends. i immediately left them all, except that i did not leave my daughter's father when i found out he cheated right after i had her - there were other circumstances and i didn't want to go through those changes then, but not long after we split for other reasons. i don't think i could be in a relationship with someone who cheated - if my husband ever cheated, i can't say that i wouldn't try to work it out (after all, i waited until i was 39 to get married - i meant it to work through good and bad), but i can't picture myself being able to have the relationship we have now or being able to fully participate emotionally in the marriage afterward - most likely i'd try to work it out and ultimately leave when i made myself nuts enough trying to accept the unacceptable. but never say never... i know people who DO get through this stuff.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yes. I stayed for a while, forgiving him but he kept doing it so I moved on.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yes, 3 months ago. we are still together trying to fix our marriage. you just take it one day at a tme and talk to people who know what you are going thru when i gets hard.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 8:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have never been cheated on but if I was I would not forgive.I truly belive that once a man cheats he will cheat again.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 4:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2010