Does anyone know of colleges in chicago that offer daycare for my kids?.

I'm 18 years old and I want to attend college. But I want to know if there are any colleges in Chicago that offer daycare for my 2 kids while I'm in class.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• NEIU has daycare for kids and its a great college that is rather affordable. I went there for my BA. Its over on Foster near Kimbal.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• How old do the kids have to be?
    BabyMama_1227

Answer by BabyMama_1227 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• That I don't know. My first is due in September. I just know they have daycare on site. http://www.neiu.edu/Home/
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Roosevelt's Schaumburg campus offers on site daycare. It's costly though. You know, many community colleges offer on site day cares. Do you need to attend in teh actual city, or would you be wiling to travel to a suburb? William Rainy Harper Community in Palatine is a GREAT community college. I am sure they have on site child care.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 9:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2010