Are you a "Fashionista" or a "Fashion Victim"?

How you put yourself together says a lot about you. Do you make sure you look your best when you walk out the door or you really don't care one way or another.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I dress appropriately for the occaision. I don't wear shorts and flip flops to meetings and I don't wear power suits to the playground. Other than that I don't give a rats heiny what others think of the way I look..
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I think im half and half, being a mom of 2 it gets kinda hard to put on full face and compleat wardrobe LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• that depends..which one's looking at me? the former or the later? lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i never try to impress anyone so its possible if there is someone out judging i could fall victim
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I don't think I've fallen completely to "victim" category. I'm clean and neat, but I can't remember the last time I actually felt all put together. I guess I look like I still care, but also like I could use a mom only trip to the mall. lol
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I never leave the house without my make up on ...and dressed in what I like best....jeans and a nice shirt...I am not fancy ... I like costume jewelry.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 6:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I like to think I am a Fashionista
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:32 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I don't leave the house without all my make-up on, but if I'm just going to the park I keep it pretty casual. If I'm going out at night or on a date I wear a dress and heels and cute accessories. For the mall or on playdates I like to go somewhere in between the two. I just try to dress appropriately for the occaision, I hate feeling underdressed or inappropriate.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2010