Have you ever seen the movie "Mom at Sixteen"?

It's on http://www.mylifetime.com/watch-full-movies-online/mom-at-sixteen until 7/26/10.

I just finished watching it. I'm not one for emotions (I strongly dislike them) but I just cried my eyes out. If you've seen it what did you think of it?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 7:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• No. I can't watch sad movies, so if it's sad, forget it. I was a mom at 19 and I thought that was bad. I was literally shocked into adulthood. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yep I have this movie actually!
    Ashmom614

Answer by Ashmom614 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i seen it i thnk 3 times n i cried evrytime lol!!!! im not very strong when it comes 2 my emotions!!!! in my opinion i loved the movie its amazing n very true!!!!! i was proud of jaycee 4 givin her baby up so easily(well 2 me it seemed tht way, but im sure it wasnt)!!!!!!
    davidsmami12

Answer by davidsmami12 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It's on Lifetime all the time......... wait is this the one with Kristen Dundts??
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 7:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• No, it's not the one with Kristen Dunst. I actually own that one and it's called "Fifteen and Pregnant".
    firenicecream

Comment by firenicecream (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010