Need to VENT! continuation of post a couple of days ago adult content

Background: me and my boyfriend have been together for about 10mnths he met me when i was about 7mnths prego an we hit it off. while i was out of work on maternity leave he paid for everything. and was soo sweet to me when he got home and if it wasnt for his credit we prbably wouldnt have our apt.

Recently we have been bickerying over everything. ive been holding down a full time job ontop of a part time job. my Bf works a full time job. I work 7 days a week when i get home i have to take care of my son(feed diaper put to bed) cook and get things cleaned up then get everything doen for the next morning. i am sooo exhasted an my bf is siting playing with his snakes when i try to tell him how i feeel he gets all mad sayin " you make me look like a bad guy" so-on an so-forth. I LOVE HIM SOOO much i just want things to work between us. today i sent him a txt tryin to get him in the mood because he was havin a bad day. cont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• CONT: i was messin around an wuz like aww u dnt love me :..( cuz he didnt respond to one of my txts and he went off on me. "i dont feel good i hate when you say that an i dnt tlk dirty. wtf idk what to do...
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yeah i kinda remember your other post. be careful saying things like that - especially on text - people frequently assign tone to texts other than what was in your head. just apologize. you know he loves you and he has feelings to. sit down and talk to him like a person with feelings and don't play games or belittle him - you wouldn't want him to do that to you.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I agree, nix on the texts where he can't hear your playful tone.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010