Have you ever sent your Coach brand handbag in to be cleaned by Coach?

I have an awesome white Coach bag that is getting kinda dingy. My friend at work told me that you can take it in to a Coach store and have Coach clean it and send it back. I've never done that before w/ any of my Coach bags-I didn't even know we could do that! Have you done that? If you did, how long did it take to come back?? Did it cost anything?

LiveLoveLaugh

Asked by LiveLoveLaugh at 7:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Shopping

• I've been into coach several times to have my coach bag cleaned. They have always done it right there in the shop and never charged me. I've never had a white one so I don't know what they do in that case. It doesn't matter how old they are.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Thank you for your answer, I'm going to take all of my coach bags in now, lol!
    LiveLoveLaugh

Comment by LiveLoveLaugh (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I never got one cleaned, but I got a purse for Christmas and it has buttons. Well the buttons fell off so I took it back. They had to send it out. It took several weeks and the buttons fell off again like 2 weeks later. I am leaving them off this time.
    mommyfox03

Answer by mommyfox03 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Did you send in the registration card? I sent my coach daypack in for repairs; my only cost was shipping it to them.

For cleaning, I use saddle soap

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I've used saddle soap for my all-leather handbags too-but this one is part leather and part fabric so it's a little tricky. Plus the fact that it's white. I hope I sent in the registration card for that one-I will call and find out.
    LiveLoveLaugh

Comment by LiveLoveLaugh (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I had no idea Coach did that. I have more Dooney and Bourke than Coach and those are getting that same dingy look.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 7:45 AM on Jul. 26, 2010