Why is everyone posting about...

religion and gay marriage?! Are they trying, desperately, to get bumps??!!

mypreciousbabe

Asked by mypreciousbabe at 8:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think that those are hot button topics and people have opinions on them. Don't open them if you don't like them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:15 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Probably, its the same answers over and over but some people haven't seen the previous ones so they post their question not knowing it's been posted a hundred times the day before.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I agree there are tons of other things going on in the world that are thought provoking besides tose issues. Same questions, different askers. I just don't read them.
    Mrs.Luv-Lee

Answer by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 8:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• sometimes they're the same askers...THAT does get old, though.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I do it because I am very passionate about the topics. Don't think that means you don't get a lot of points from it. That is just not the reason I do it. I always have I am very passionate.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Well, if they are posting in the Religion sections, why would they not post about religion? As for Gay marriage, it's always a hot topic around here... Just the way it goes.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I think they're trying to convert and prosyletize:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I don't know but I'm sick to death of going in the Answers section and seeing it bombarded with the same questions about gay marriage. Nothing anyone says is going to change anything so just shut up about it.
    Anonymous

Thats what they said to martin lurther king to. I wonder what might of happened if he gave up, Or what about Rosa Parks.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Thats what they said to martin lurther king to. I wonder what might of happened if he gave up, Or what about Rosa Parks.

MLK and Rosa Parks weren't bitching on Cafemom. They actually spoke out and made a difference. Pissing and moaning on a mom's forum isn't going to do squat and you know it. Quit being dramatic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Jul. 24, 2010