Are there any women who are house wives and get bored on here or at home?????

I am 33 and still thinking of my past... I used to make people laugh.... now I do laundry, clean and cook. Last night I remember saying I wish I had more excitement in my life.
And yet what I wish for the most is for my sewing machine to work correctly!
How boring is that?
I have a quilt to work on...

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 8:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I def get bored at home, but i really dont want my kids in daycare right now, so Im going to continue to stay home for now, I miss adult coversation tho, hence why im on cafe mom lol
    tishmomof2

Answer by tishmomof2 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Be careful what you wish for. I said I wish I had more excitment and then looked at a friend who had all kinds of drama and changed my mind.

But I know what you mean. My kids are bigger so not as much to do around the house. I get on here when I get bored.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• boy, do you sound like me! a while back my sewing machine took a dumb and I felt like I'd have a nervous breakdown over it!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Who doesn't get a little bored from time to time? Can't be anymore exciting than sitting all day in a cubicle. Makes you appreciate the times you're not bored...lol.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i guess i shouldn't answer b/c i'm no longer a housewife, but when i was it was the worst thing in the world to me. don't get me wrong i loved being wit my daughter but i never got a break, when my husband would come home he would be too tired to give me a few mins to myself, so i saw my daughter 24/7 and it was getting to ur marriage. to the point where we we're arguing every other day and we seperated for a few weeks and did the same thing when we got back together. it wasn't until i started school and interacting with other adults that our marriage got better.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• LOL yes i feel old and ran down and just plain boring! im only 23 but feel 60! But then i remember i love my life and my kids aare my excitement watching the grow and learn I love it! i would not change it for anything
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010