Do you help people when you can?

If a stranger had no money for gas, would you buy them enough to get home?

If someone was trying to buy some food and had kids along, and their card got denied..... would you help?

How about with pet food if you knew your neighbors fell on hard times?

I would.... I dont have a lot of money but I think we need to help each other.... what about u?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hey, I'm the one that posts all the What would you do questions! lol!

I help when I can, yes. But unfortunately this past year I've been the one needing the help more! That said, I still find the time and money to help where I can!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• A complete and total stranger? Depends - we have a lot of people where I live who 'beg' for money, but if you follow them around for a bit, and we have, you find that they are total scammers and are just doing it to get free money and then they drive off in their new car.

I would definitely help neighbors.

beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I believe you get what you give. when someone need help - I give it because I would want someone to help me in my time of need.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I help when I can. I'll help pay for someone's groceries if I have the money and they don't. I won't give them cash but I will buy them food. When I have a yard sale I give more than I sell. I'm always telling the ladies digging for change at the bottom of their purse not to worry about it. I did the same when I worked at the gas station. i'd set some pumps for more than they asked for and pay the difference. It just seems like the right thing to do. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yes , yes and yes with no regrets ..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 9:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yes I do. We give ALL items we don't need anymore away. Right now I'm getting rid of baby clohtes and things our 8 month old has outgrown. http://reuseitnetwork.org/us.htm is a GREAT group. It's just like Freecycle where everything is free. You can post offers and wanteds. The only cost to you is the gas to pick up items from other people.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 9:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Oh yeah I help people when ever I can!!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 12:00 AM on Jul. 24, 2010