Did you have a "period" while pregnant?

.... what you thought was a period onl to find out it wasnt and you are pregnant?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, i never did, but my mom had her period the entire time she was pregnant with my brother. That is one of the reasons she never knew she was pregnant until almost 5 months along.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I had a lot of bleeding issues with my 3rd child. It was kind of like I had my period.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• no
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I belive I had A period while I.WAS PREGNANT BECAUSE MY PERIOD.CAME IN MAY SKIP JUN THEN CAME BACK IN JULY.AND IT WAS LIKE A NORMAL PERIOD FOR LIKE 5.DAYS IT STAYED SO I WENT TO THE DOCTORS THINKING IM GETTING THE BIRTH CONTROL SHOT AND MY DOCTOR SAID IM PREGNANT RITE NOW I AM 9 WEEKS
    ms.keisha17

Answer by ms.keisha17 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• NO. I had implantation bleeding 2w after conception... thought it might be a period but it was a one time thing. Ater that I knew.
    CaitsMom408

Answer by CaitsMom408 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2010