Where to get swimwear?

Anyone know of any good place to look for bathing suits for someone with a small frame but big breast and butt/hips? I wear a 32G and my butt is 43 in but waist is 23 inches and my husband wants me in something to pretty much hide it since we are going to Orlando with his parents. Any advice would be appreciated.

MsHouseWife

Asked by MsHouseWife at 9:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• You will need to buy your pieces individually. I would try Macy's, Sears or Penney's.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I go to fashion bug just because you can purchase the top and bottoms seperately.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Check out Layne Bryant, they tailor to girls with larger chests and hips. You can also check out some other online retailers like Newport and Sears.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Try venus.com I love that site because you can put in the body type your looking for and order them in separates =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Lane Bryant doesn't fit me. If you took away how big my chest and butt is I would be a size 4.
    MsHouseWife

Comment by MsHouseWife (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I 've worked at a small swimwear boutique in Newport Beach, CA for many, many summers....I can help !
    ' Avenue' stores have swimwear & look on this site for 'OnePlusShop' link....
    Land's End has up to DDD-cup...
    online stores 'Swimsuitsforall' ... has a very nice selection of designer brand suits but the best one I found online was 'biggerbras'..up to J-cup bras..go there first.

I suggest you try to find a Tankini that ties in the back vs. a whole piece tankini since you need a large cup (G) but have a petite frame(32). Look for separates or 'mix-n-match' availability.

Good Luck...feel free to send me a message if you have more questions & let me know what you choose...I'm late for work at the bikini shop!
    jicar

Answer by jicar at 1:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2010