Not really a question, but SOO worth sharing! Super Heros vs Westboro Baptists...

I'll post the link below but this was just to good to keep. Apparently the Westboro Baptist Church took on Comi-con. Which I really don't understand in the first place... But what makes it great is the people at comi-con took it upon themselves to protest the protesters in some very interesting ways!

Seriously, how great is this?
**Link Below!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• SabrinaMBowen

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I saw this this afternoon. Those pictures were hilarious! I'm glad my fellow nerds didn't take it. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• LOVE it! Thanks for sharing that!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• LOL!! that's great! i'll have to share this on FB...side note: y'know how we xtians are always spouting 'free will'? well, this past week they were supposed to picket the National Convention of FWBaptists..for teaching false doctrine..free will. LOLOLOL!! maybe its just me, but i found that hilarious!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Bless my fellow nerds!
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 9:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have this on my facebook, makes me proud to be a nerd. God bless the Geeky!
    truthrowan

Answer by truthrowan at 9:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• dullscissors, they are Calvinists, they don't believe in freewill to accept salvation, they believe God predetermines certain individuals into salvation and the rest are lead BY GODS WILL into damnation, with no hope of salvation, like pieces in a puzzle or scenery in a play for the Predestined for Salvation to move around. We are not real people, and according to them, may not even have true or complete souls because God did not predetermine us for salvation.
    truthrowan

Answer by truthrowan at 9:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Love it! Two thumbs WAY up for anyone who sticks it to the inbred idiots of WBC!!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Oh my gosh! That was HILARIOUS!!! I loved seeing people giving it right back to WBC! I used to live near Topeka, and I've encountered these wackos. In his hometown, I once saw a sign in someone's yard that said, "Drop Dead, Phred". I arrived at church one Sunday to find them picketing us (they don't like Catholics either, lol). I tried reasoning with them once, and telling them that I don't believe God hates anybody. They wouldn't let me finish the point I was trying to make. They started saying, "Who's going to hell, then, Einstein?" They can't defend their position without getting angry and calling names.

I don't know one single Christian who approves of what they do. It's not my place to say whether an individual is a "true" Christian or not, but the Bible says you'll know them by their fruits. So far, the fruit I've seen from them is all rotten.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• That awesome.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2010