do you coupon?

what was your best deals?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I look at sale papers and shop them. I can't do coupons, I forget them at home.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I LOVE coupons.com
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• No, Never! It's way to much work and I always spend 3x as much when I try...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Of course, I think you're crazy not to!!

Best deal? When I was working at my little retail job, I bought a $179 Ralph Lauren sweater, for $12!! It was a clearance item, and I was able to use a 25% off store coupon, plus my 25% employee discount! Woot! (I bought 3 of them, in different colors!)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Indeed I definitely do!

I'm a CVS and Walgreens shopaholic and come home each week with a bunch of stuff I get for pretty much free. If your interested in getting more for your coupons, check out Money Saving Mommas. I've been couponing since Sept. and have already filled up one of our storage cabinets and am almost full again. I absolutely LOVE it!!!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 9:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I use coupons a lot. I also go through sales ads for the grocery stores. I only clip coupons for things I actually use or new things that I've been wanting to try. You have to look at them closely though b/c sometimes it will look like a good deal when it really isn't.

Best deal? Had a few but one of the best was at Food Lion ... between my coupons and the MVP card, I got about $80 worth of groceries for about $30.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Sure do. I love a good bargain.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i used to clip coupons and then never remember to bring them. i like the electronic ones i can load onto my grocery store card and forget about...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yes, i use coupons as much as possible! 1 time I save $52 in 1 trip to the grocery store!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 11:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2010