Temperature at night in a toddlers room

What is the ideal temperature range that I should keep my 16 month old daughter's room? It's impossible to keep her covered up at night with a light blanket and I am concerned the room temperature may be affecting her sleep. Thanks!!

rcbrown

Asked by rcbrown at 12:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Whatever works for you. We keep our upstairs very cool to save heating costs and bundle the kids in warm pjs and blankies.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• My kids LOVE it on the cool side. While we cant ever keep em covered up, we can drop by right before we doze off to recover. both of mine sleep with fans on in their rooms all night long. the fans lull them with white noise. I've learned during the cooler months to put the fan on exhaust so that the cool air isnt blowing directly on them. warm jammies should do the trick!
    amkarvelis

Answer by amkarvelis at 12:26 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• What ever temp is comfortable to you, will be her her.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• It would try seventies. If you have a faulty heat and a/c dress her for the conditions. sleeper jams for colder nights, night shirt or shortie jams for hot nights
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 3:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2008