ok what the hell??????????

So i just got a knock at the door, they had their finger over the peep hole, I was scared to open the door, but i finally did there was a rageing woman at the door saying where is my husband i know he is here!!! Im like umm NOOOOO just my and my husband is here, i opend the door wider so she could see him them she appologized and said her freind said that he was at our apt number, She said he is out whoreing around and gonna cut his balls off WTF?!?! LOL OK! apologized again and went knocking on every door next to us! Me and my DH just kinda laughed about it like OK??? Any ways what would you do in this situation???

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would actually laugh and leave it alone. After I closed the door.

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't have opened the door, and if she tried to peek inside, I would have slammed it in her face, lol. If she tried to get past me, I'd call the police. That behavior is inappropriate whether her boyfriend is in someone's house or not!

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i would have opened with a bat in hand

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• lol that's scary! I hope she finds the right apartment

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• LOL, to funny. Glad I am not that guy.

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I would have laughed in her face... Seriously, if you need to hunt your DH down... He's not worth the time you're gonna take to do it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I probably would have done the same thing you did maybe she will think twice about going to a strangers door. She needs to leave him if she can't trust him. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when he got home lol

Answer by dynameteduck at 10:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I would have laughed. Good thing that your Husband was home!

Answer by hsmominky at 10:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Wow, too funny!!! I wouldn't want to be that guy or the girl he's found with!! YIKES!!!

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I dont think I would have been brave enough to open the door!

Answer by anabele at 10:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2010