anyone watch "Primetime:what would you do?" tonight?

what would you do in these people's situations? would you just walk away from the teens? would it matter what race they were? would you say something about someone being loud in your restaurant, male or female? (with the girl i'd probly do what everyone else did, listen in lol) would you help out someone in need of gas?

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just posted and answered a number of questions about it... The loud lady/guy I would just ignore... If you want quiet go home and eat... But the teens, I would most likely call 911 - simply because I don't want my car to be next. And No, I couldn't care less what color their skin is... I can tell you what I would NOT do! I would NOT be calling 911 because there were black people asleep in a car! That actually made me tear up when the kid said they were guilty of "Sleeping while black"...

As for the gas, it would depend on if I had the money, most times I only take $5 with me, but if I had it I would gladly give...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yes I am watching right now. I would not do anything in those situations. I would turn my head and keep moving.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 10:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2010