new to cafemom... were you surprised at

all the boyfriend questions. guess im old fashioned but when I logged on to a "mom" site I thought I would be talking to married women.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep...you would assume that everyone was married on a mom site.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• No it's the 21st century not everyone is getting married once they get pregnant or have kids.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• You would think but I think its what all the "cool kids" are doing these days! lol...marriage is just a piece of paper...bla bla bla...:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Why would MOM mean Married? You don't have to be married to be a mom, you don't have to stay married because you're a mom and single moms or widows aren't banned from dating just because they are moms... I would NEVER assume people are married just because they have kids... I'm honestly shocked at how many are.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2010