Have you ever wanted to sell candles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• no, I don't like to sell anything...but I like to buy candles!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 12:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• No, I don't like to sell either. I rather share the product with others for free and let the product speak for itself and have people experience the benifits for themselves.The product I promote is all organic and helps with all sorts of ailments. Please visit my profile page for more information. If you are interested, email me for more info or call me.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Yes as a matter a fact at one point I wanted to sell candles... And then I sold candles... NOW I want nothing to do with it! I hated it! I have a home business now that I don't have to sell, much better!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• No, no interest in selling them...I wanted to make them though.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 2:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I use to sell for a company out west that helped you make soy candles. I think they were called Candle Wealth. Don't know if they are still around or not but they had great stuff.
    Necie11

Answer by Necie11 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Not really. I have a business that I don't have to sell products and it works great. Also I buy organic candles.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 3:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I sold candles and it was a waste of my time.
    Anonymous

• nope - I prefer to sell healthy products that I know will be used and will help people to feel better
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:32 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Check out www.silkfair.com to sell your candles. Great site to sell things for the holidays and everyday.
    Anonymous

• I sell candles and I love it! I've been doing it for a year now and it's been great!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:48 AM on Nov. 9, 2008