Does anyone actually take the advise given on this site in the Answers?

Some of these answers seem like they would really help some people. Just wondering if we are all just spinning our wheels are is this stuff usable.

Mrs.Luv-Lee

Asked by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 10:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do some of it. When I ask a question for advice, I already have a general idea on what I want to do. The answers just give me another perspective on it, another spin on my idea. I tend to ignore the stuff that's way out there though. They may mean well but it's just not right for me.
    For the most part, I think we're all offering what worked for us and our family and hoping to help someone else with it. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Usually my questions are more "what is your opinion" but when I ask questions looking for help, I do want advice, and treat it like I do advice from anyone, I weigh it against what I know and what I believe and use what I can...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i usually try to post helpfull stuff
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I do it's the only good advise i get, some of its bad but I ignore that advise
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I would hope so..........I know about a week ago I was talking to a girl on here that thought she might have had a heart attack but didn't want to go to the hospital ..she had no one to watch her children.... I keep trying to talk her into getting her husband and going....finally she DID go...and here she had a blood clot in her heart. As far as I know..she is doing fine now.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• On the few occasions that I have asked a question the advice given helped me think of all aspects and solutions to my problems. I don't take the advice given on here as something I MUST do, I just like to have different perspectives on my issue.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yes, there is some great advice on here and some of the ladies are really nice!!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 11:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2010