Is it possible to read 3 books a month reading 10 pages in each book a night?

Someone told me they do this and I mean it might be doable, but how much of each book do you really retain. I know me and I would begin to cross them up with each other. Any thoughts??

Mrs.Luv-Lee

Asked by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 10:41 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I used to read more than one book at a time, would have one upstairs, another downstairs and maybe one at work. I didn't get them mixed up, but prefer to read one at a time. It would be possible to read 3 books a month using the above method, if the books were 300 pages or less each. I personall read 4 to 6 books a month, depending on length.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I know people who read several books at once. I could NEVER do that because I would get confused but there are people who can.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Why in the world would you do that? It might be possible - depending on the # of pages. But I just don't know why. I'd read one after another - not concurrently. But try it - maybe you'll like it.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I guess it would be possible, but I personally wouldn't enjoy the books as much.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yes its possible, i can read 300 pg books in one night. That's only with about 4 hours of reading. I'm a very fast reader.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I read several books at once, average about 3 books a week. Right now, I'm reading two Anne Rice books and a Dean Koontz book. The trick to reading several at once is to read them in different places ... bedroom, living room, vehicle, etc.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2010