Help Torn! Really long...

Okay here is how it goes.....My sister and law and I were the best of friends have been for over 7 years. Well her and my brother are getting divorced they have been separated for over 6 months now. She has her own place to live and everything. Well every since she left my brother she has completely changed! I mean she cusses all the time (not a problem but ever uncharateristic of her)...She lies, all she talks about is herself and sex, she never wants her two children (my nephews ages 4 and 14 months) She gets mad because I never go to her house but all she does when I am there is text and talk about my brother and herself and how
(continued)

Jaxismyheart

Asked by Jaxismyheart at 12:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• she isn't gettin any....And anyway it is just as easy for her to come to my house... Well it turns out (okay my other bf me and her and another friend of ours are all four bffs) that the whole time we have been friends she has been talking about me to one or the other of our bffs. She said I was a liar and all kinds of stuff (all not true) in order for the other girls not to be my friend (very hs I know)
    Jaxismyheart

Answer by Jaxismyheart at 12:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• but anyway I don't really like her now. I mean I forgvie her for all the crap she did to me and stuff because she admitted to it and said she was just jelous because she felt left out...but I feel like now the only reason she is my friend is so that she can piss my brother off...She never wnts to hang out she has seen my son maybe 7 times since he has been born (he is almost 4 months old)....And when I am around her she makes little remarks to insinuate I am stupid, or talks about me and my SO's business, or says

(continued)
    Jaxismyheart

• stuff like gosh being at your house makes me want to clean...(just because there is a bottle or two on the table and a couple dishes in the sink) My son is spoiled it is hard to get things done until my SO gets home from work...I am pretty much done being her friend but I miss her...I mean we have been friends for soo long and have been through a lot together....(she was there through my miscarriage, breakups and everything)...Now I don't know what to do I want her to be who she used to be before.....I mea we could be caught doing the cha cha slide in the middle of walmart parking lot at 3 am that was just us.....Or dancing in drive throughs while waiting on our food...Or sitting up until 5 playing cards or watching movies just for the heck of it.... I miss who she was....My brother has done a complete turn around I mean he is awesome...but they bicker back
    (continued)
    Jaxismyheart

Answer by Jaxismyheart at 12:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• and forth and put me in the middle...What do I do? I mean if I don't go around her, she says it is because I am divorcing your brother isn't it? I mean I have tried to talk to her about it but she says that she is happy and isn't that different....She is also kinda obnoxious (in the 12 year old boy kinda way) My nephew (the 14 month old) is really suffering because all he wants is his mommy and she never wants him my bro has them thurs through mon and she has them monday night tuesday and wednesday that is it....and sometimes not even that sometimes she calls my brother
    Jaxismyheart

• and makes him come get the four yer old because "he won't mind her"...and if he tests her she puts him to bed sometimes for hours and closes the door and tells him if he comes out she will lock it...I dunno what to do she is not the girl that used to be my b/f....I really don't like being around her now but I miss who she was? I want my best friend back what can I do? Talking doesn't help. I'm crushed.....:(
    Jaxismyheart

• Well, if talking doesn't help then I would say write her a letter. Tell her exactly how you feel. She may just be acting different because she is going through a lot right now. She may be hurting inside and doesn't want to show it. I don't know why she is doing that to her kids though-that is terrible. If talking doesn't help I would write her a letter that comes from your heart.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 5:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• hugsI agree with . Write her a letter and let her know exactly how you feel about what she has become. I know a lot of women who do this after a separation. They don't know how to act being a single parent. i know that your brother takes care of the kids and all, but they are both single parents now. After being in a relationship for a long time, people become something that they are not. Then, when it goes bad, they either get depressed or turn into the opposite of the person that you knew. they feel free to do what they want and top hurt whom they want without caring. Just sit down and tell her how you feel in a letter or face to face. If she gets defensive, then so be it. Either she will understand and be your friend, or she won't

par4golf39

Answer by par4golf39 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2008