I have brown spotting on my face do to malasma, is there any make up foundation that can cover that?

Is bare minerals that good?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 10:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes it is!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• dermablend would do a good job of that for you
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have it too and I just use clinique cover up and pressed powder. I was given a prescription cream for it but it's so expensive I'm just not going there. So I use makeup to cover it. Good luck!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I personal love the merle norman "Total finsh compact makeup" and the loose powder over that. It seems to cover very well I use to have horrible acne and that was the only makeup I felt comfortable in. Here's a link so you can find a studio near you. You can actually go in for a free "makeover" to try the makeup and see if you like it, if so then you'll able to buy it. http://merlenorman.com/
    joni80

Answer by joni80 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2010