Would this make you a little annoyed too ?

My brother is getting married soon to a girl who no one in the family really likes because of her because of her attitude ... but I have been really trying for us to have a good relationship.....

So we talked today on facebook IM and she was saying how she wants to be close to the family and wants everyone to put everything behind them, etc... and then we were saying things like we hope we can become like real sisters because she is an only child and I just have the 1 brother and we both always have wanted a sister.....

well after she got offline i thought it would be cute to add her as a family member under the title of sister she declined it and sent me this message : " Sorry but we aren't family and I think it would be kind of dumb for people to think we are" .. I obviously know we aren't real sisters but after the convo we had I thought she would like it and I kind of thought it was rude of her to be that blunt...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dumb on her part... I dunno lol yeah it is rude
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• you guys are almost family that's a little messed up on her part espeically after she just got done saying that she wants to be like a sister to you
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• She sounds like a little controlling and maybe a future drama queen!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 10:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• wow thats fucked up!
    if i was you, i would say fuck that bitch after that one
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Wow........with everyone having problems with her attitude and you guys actually getting somewhere with the convo you had...just for her to do that? Pretty stupid on her part since she is marrying into the family. Sounds like she just burnt a bridge...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Wow sounds two faced for sure
    alyssacabrera03

Answer by alyssacabrera03 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I say two faced too. She's trying to get you to like HER when she doesn't want to try to like you, aka it was all an act. Just don't bother with her. Exchange pleasantries when you need to but don't even bother with the rest.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I would solve the problem bu just removing her...
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• wow.
    You were really trying to make a good gesture forward and she shot you down.
    I would be totally annoyed as well.
    I hope things get better.
    All you can do is be you and let her be her.
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 11:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Wow I'mnot even married yet and I have my future SIL on mine under sister! That sucks! I would say F U and call it a day!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2010