How long does it take you get all of your core credits?

This took me two days to figure out (cause I don't read instructions all the time) and three days to deplete them. I will vote up quality answers and select best answer saturday night (7/24/10). Let her rip ladies.

Mrs.Luv-Lee

Asked by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 10:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It depends on the day. If i have good questions and see other good ones I can get them all gone in an hour or two (and that's 322 of them!) Slow day or brain block day it can take all day. Also it depends on what I have going on. Nothing: 2 hours. A lot: all day if I'm lucky. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• The higher up you are, the longer it takes, that is for sure!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• if i'm not busy or home alone, i can get rid of core credits in an hour or so. some days, however, i'm not on as much, or i don't have much to say. i hardly ever ask questions, rarely do i ask more than 2-3.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It takes a while. Kind of annoying. I want to get to the next level, so I try to use them, but then I feel bad for bumping answers/questions I don't really like. I wish there was an easier way to get points!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• What ARE core credits???? I am not paying attention. I just read and answer questions. I have to say ....I really don't care. LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2010