has anybody ever had a sore throat the morning after..... adult content

giving your hubby a bj???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• not that i can remember
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 11:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• not that i can think of
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Semen is a base (to counteract the acid in the vagina) It's not a very strong base, but still a base and can still burn. (remember in fight club the lye burn? It's a base, counteracted with the vinegar which is an acid) Try drinking something acidic right after wards, such as maybe orange juice. Should counteract the burning and you should wake up just fine in the morning
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• ok.. iv gotta comment and ask this.. it happens to me but i never let him nut in my mouth... what can i do to prevent a sore throat?
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 11:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Is it sore throat like scratchy type of sore throat or does it feel more like a sore muscle?
    If it's scratchy and he doesn't cum, I can think of 2 possibilities - the precum could be irritating your throat or he isn't washing it well enough before hand.
    If it's more like a sore muscle - you've just gotta work those muscles out and build up their stamina.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I've had a sore throat too, but i think mine is from maybe like a bruised throat...lol, or something like that? thats what it feels like...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:35 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i know he is washing it good cuz i even wash it for him in the shower most of the time so i think his precum is irritating it.
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 11:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• no
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• no what?
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 11:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I always gargle with listerine afterward to ward off germs and bacteria!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:50 AM on Jul. 24, 2010