do you go on rides with your kids??

we had agreat time on the tilt a whirl tonite, but i had a major headache when we were done- just can't ride like i used to!!

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not after I lost my lunch! LOL
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 11:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yeah i go on rides with my son. i love rides! i still love going to six flags and busch gardens and riding the craziest rollercoasters they have. the only ones i cant do, are ones that just go in a circle over and over again.. they make me so sick.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Not yet. I'm way past the weight limit and height limit for what my 5 year old can ride. I do ride them with my 9 year old sister. It's so much fun!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• My son is only 4, so not really but I have a feeling that when he gets older and we go to Disney world again he won't be sitting and waiting with nana anymore!
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 11:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I tried tonight. We have small fair in the town I live in and I asked if 2 and 1 yr old can go on the rides and they said yes so i bought $20 worth of tickets because they're were a lot of little kid rides. Then when I went to the rides I was told I couldn't go on with them because I was to big (I'm only 140 and I don't even look like I weigh that) and that my kids were to little to go on alone. Damn fair wouldn't give me my money back to I ended up giving the tickets away for free.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I go on rides with my daughter...BUT shes only 2 1/2 so they arent rides like you are talking about yet :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• No, well just the carasouel lol. We haven't taken to like a six flags type of park yet. But I don't thinshe would like it since she was even scared of the carasouel!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 7:01 AM on Jul. 24, 2010