OMG could my body be going through the changes?

I have not had any soda for a month now and today I had a coke and omg it was like my stomach was trying to spit it back up(sorry TMI) but as soon as I would swallow I would get this crazy hiccup feeling my kids were like...what's wrong I am like Idk maybe mommy tummy is so used to drinking water it does not want this coke...lol
After I ate and drank the soda my stomach started to feel rumbly...I just chased it down with some cool clear crisp water and I felt much better. I don't know what possessed me to want one I have been doing so good along with walking with my hubby and kiddies. We stopped buying sodas there is only 2 left in the fridge and it's been there almost for 2 months....lol The kids ask for it but we say no you drink water like mommy and daddy...We have to set the example right ;) Maybe we'll deluted with water so we won't have no more soda in the house just bottled water.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Health

• This is what happened when I tried to take a drink of soda a few months ago. I had not had any soda for almost a year. I only drank water and tea.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• The "changes" ? Ummm....what does this have to do with menopause?
    Hot flashes and mood swings...those are two symptoms.
    Am I misunderstanding " the changes" ?
    I rarely dr
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• cont: I rarely drink sodas but ...I don't get what you are saying?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2010