What would you do?

Ok, so say you had the chance to go back in time ( before you were married and had kids ) and you were given 24 hrs to do or change anything you wanted. Would you and if so what would it be?

I'll start, me I would take the chance. I would have gone and backpacked through europe when I had the chance. Instead I said no cause I was trying to be responsible, guess I should have relized I would have the rest of my life to be responsible! LOL

musiclovingmomm

Asked by musiclovingmomm at 12:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would not change a thing!! I know that sounds corny because everyone has things in their life they wish the did or did not do, however I try to live my life with no regrets. There are things in my life that I think about now and say "wow maybe I shuld have taken that path instead" however I look at it this way.... if I didn't take the paths I took then I would be where I am today and with that said, I would want to change where I am today for the world!
    ctsassy

Answer by ctsassy at 12:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I TOTALLY agree with ctsassy!!!! That is how I live my life also With no Regrets!! Because if you go back and change things maybe you would of met your husband or had kids or be the person you are today.....you know what i mean??? Then you'll end up like the Butterfly Effect movie!! :)
    se_wifenmom_xy

Answer by se_wifenmom_xy at 12:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Ok I think I should add, if it didn't have any affect on how your life turned out. It's a freebie
    musiclovingmomm

Answer by musiclovingmomm at 12:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If it didn't have an affect on how my life turned out now...I would have called up that music producer who gave me his card and went and recorded.
    Anonymous

• Ok, there is but one thing in my life that I would want to change. I was in Alaska when my grandmother had a stroke, followed by several more, and she passed away before my daughter was born. If I could go back, that's when I would go back to, and I would spent those last weeks with her.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I would have changed the day I ran away from home at the age of 13, I encountered a lot of bad situations that night & I truly regret putting my self there & exposing my self to that life style I once lived.A lot of bad things had happened to me that night & I think it is fare to say that it led my life to spin out of control.But the good thing is now I gained the control to take my life back☺
    villarreal76

Answer by villarreal76 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I would go back and have not slept with the first guy I ever did. I would have waited and if I had this guy I was wanting to be with was surprising me and coming to visit and he was going to ask me out. Instead I slept with this other guy and lost the man I loved forever. We are now friends and constantly wonder what if. We are both married and have families, but I would have at the very least fought harder to keep him.
    Anonymous

• I would go ahead and enroll in the Air Force as I had planned since I was 10. In fact, I had a recruiter come to my house my senior yr of high school to talk to me about joining the Air Force, but my dad told me to not sign anything until he returned from taking my mom to work. Well, the recruiter left without an answer and I never called him back.
    On another note, I wish I would've not given up my virginity to the jerk I ended up giving it too..I thought he was really into me...it turned out he just wanted sex (a notch in his belt). This sounds corny, but I wish I had been a virgin on my wedding night.
    cuby

Answer by cuby at 9:23 AM on Oct. 3, 2008