Do you ever...?

...run out of things to look at on the computer yet still sit there and refresh the page over and over again?

Both e-mail checked, facebook updated and game played until they give you more things tomorrow, cafemom checked updated questions answered and read all of "The Stir" stories, bank account in order, etc....

And yet you still feel like you don't want to get off or just want time to pass and so you sit there on the "Answers" page and hope something interesting comes your way so you wont be bored out of your mind anymore.

P.S.: I'm just describing what I do every night while waiting for my SO to get home lol

Deathlilly

Asked by Deathlilly at 11:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I feel like that I play games on Pogo. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• lol sometimes after a while I just get off and go read a book
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would too mommy_of_two388, but I've read my whole collection and have no idea of what book to read next, they're so expensive, and I'm too absent minded to rent from the library lol so it kind of puts me in a rut
    Deathlilly

Comment by Deathlilly (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I do that all the time.  I have serious concentration issues and will just randomly flip between sites knowing full well nothing has been updated but with no energy to do anything else and I can't concentrate on anything.  I find it very frustrating and a waste of time but I can't seem to stop sometimes.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• every once in a while I do that....especially when I don't feel like doing schoolwork...I keep thinking maybe if I refresh the screen something interesting will come up so I dont have to write this paper :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 24, 2010