Does moving and thinking more slowly after you have kids mean your getting older???

Cuz I feel that way all the time.

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Health

• Well, you are getting older no matter what ;)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Not older. Just a little more worn. You have to remember that you rented out your body to the baby for 9 months. It takes a while to bounce back. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• you're always getting older...as each second passes, it happens in a blink, in a flash, it happens in the time to take to look back. lol, time goes too fast, which means we're getting older too fast. anyway, yeah i go a little slower than i did when i was a teen. as for thinking more slowly, sometimes it takes a minute for me to decide on things, when in my younger years it wouldn't have taken but a second. i think, depending on what you're deciding, with kids and responsibilities, you have to consider consequences for you, AND your family, more than you did before you had all that. all in all, i think it's a mix of getting older and having kids, it all gets to you, slowing you down a bit. wow i hope that made any sense lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• No---maybe you have a vitamin deficiency? Need more sleep? It will get better. Just because you are getting older it doesn't mean you have to FEEL old!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• You just have more that you are paying attention too LOL
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 12:15 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Sometimes I feel like that. My sister says I have Momnesia. LOL!
    LuvdMommie

Answer by LuvdMommie at 1:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• it depends on how you look at your age or getting slower. i stay active and try to eat the right foods. my is 70 years old and she's in better shape than i am plus she has nine grown children. wow
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 1:31 AM on Jul. 25, 2010