What if...

You got pregnant and when the baby was born it wasn't your husbands?> I watched a show the other day this lady cheated on her husband ( he was asian and the guy he cheated with was black) When the baby was born it was the other mans and he was made because she never told him but lied to him the whole 9 months, Would you tell your husband the truth or have him look like a fool in the labor room

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 12:19 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would tell him.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would not cheat on my husband, so I would not be placed in that situation.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I will always know my kids are my hubby's I don't cheat and never will. if and that's a big IF i ever did cheat and got pregnant I will be honest from the start.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• It is just crazy what women do sometimes. I am not a cheater either I couldn't image another man touching me .
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• If I were stupid enough to sleep with someone of a different race than hubby, yes, I'd tell him there was the possibility.

But I would never cheat anyways
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• IF I cheated... I'd have to tell my hubby. I couldn't go through 9 months of pregnancy + labor, harboring a secret like that.
    CaitsMom408

Answer by CaitsMom408 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i would tell him the truth.... see im going through something like thaat.. be and my SO broke up and i went out and did something stupid and now im pregnant and dont know whos it is.... im soo oscared...
    Ashlei_nichole9

Answer by Ashlei_nichole9 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 24, 2010