Do you have anything interesting to share?

How about some pictures? Jokes? Something funny your kids said. I like variety. :)

I'm waiting...

NikkiMomof2grls

Asked by NikkiMomof2grls at 12:36 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 3 year old Grandson was helping his Grandpa work on a building project. Grandpa measured a board, cut it, put it in place.... Too short! OMG Grandson looked at Grandpa and said, " Grandpa, you're FIRED" in his Texas drawl. We laughed for so long, out of the mouths of babes.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:07 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Sure. I have a random thing that happened tonight to share. My daughter went to St. Louis to see The Kings of Leon. They went on stage in the outdoor theatre and a bird shiat in one of the singer's mouth. They walked off stage. They got booed big time, I guess. Everyone is wanting their money back.

That's all I know.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:42 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My oldest asked if he could play with the baby and pointed to my tummy
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 1:00 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• At supper my older son had some paint on his head and his sister told him...the middle brother commented to her that he didn't have a four head (forehead) but he has a one head...corny but it got a laugh out of everyone.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010