Big brother or big sister?

I have two boys and I think the idea of having a big brother as a protector is cute.... I have two older sisters and an older brother so I consider him the oldest cause he looks out for everyone . What are your thoughts>

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 12:37 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Wish I had had an older brother to kick my older sister's butt in line. She was a control freak and a smart-mouth to say the least.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:38 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I always wanted an older brother to look our for me.  I'm the oldest of 2 (my brother is 2 years younger than me).

We have 2 boys and 3 girls.  The boys are almost 9 and 9 days old.  The girls are 10, almost 8 and 4 and we joke that our older son has his work cut out for him looking out for his 3 sisters and his baby brother.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2010