Would you withhold sex from your husband and only give it out when you want something?

I was listening to the radio the other day and a women was saying she only give sex to her husband in the morning cause the is when he likes it and when she can get the most out of him. What is the point of being with someone if your only there using them to get what you want...

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 12:42 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Sex isn't a tool or a weapon that my dh and I use against each other. It's an expression of our love, and something that we both enjoy / have fun with. Yes, there are times that one or the other of us might be upset and not feel like sex at the time, but it's not a "I'm mad, I'm not having sex with you" sort of thing. In fact, we usually will talk about it and work things out, then make up ;-)

I know there are people who do this - men and women - but to me, that's not making love to your partner, or even having sex (no emotions attached). It's basically prostituting yourself - you're trading sex for something you want. How sad for them that they do this to themselves and their marriage :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:26 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't withhold it to be selfish, but I do think sex is a privilege and if he is doing things wrong in the relationship you are not required to give your body to him.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:56 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• no, I will only with hold sex if he's being an ass
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• LOL! No. Using sex as a tool to get what you want, is not much of a relationship as far as I am concerned. However, I have heard people do that.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:43 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• yuck that's just horrible....how do people live with themselves?? i sleep with my husband so i can get what i want?? yeah...congrats you just whored yourself out.

i couldnt imagine doing that with my husband.
    mommypeezee

Answer by mommypeezee at 2:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• No. Sex is something very sacred and special in our marriage. Not a bargaining tool.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:36 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• It amazes me that so many women do this. I couldn't do that to my husband I see it as our way of being one together and to share something. And not to live like a room mate or a hooker.
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Yikes!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I give it to him whenever he wants it.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:49 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• No Sex is not a reward given for being a good boy..well okay if he has been a really good boy i will LOL....but i dont use it to get my way, i dont withhold it if i am mad. If he did that to me i would hate it and resent him. I do not understand women who use it as a tool to get their way, eventually their men will walk away or grow to hate them. I want my husband to do things for me because he is my partner and we share the responsibility not because i am going to withhold sex till he takes out the trash. If he wants to bring me candy or roses or buy me nice things i want them because he loved me enough to do it and think of me not because he knows its the only way ill put out. I would feel like a hooker if I only had sex with DH to get things from him.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:53 AM on Jul. 24, 2010