What day is it anyway?

After my 2 weeks of sleepless nights, one can literally witness the dead coming back to life the next mornng at my house! Today, I awakened thinking it was Saturday; wow was I wrong! I never heard my alarm (which is not set on Saturdays anyway). Chaos broke out when babydog, Molly, needed to go out; I opened the door, she refused. I slid back under the covers but Molly kept standing by my bed, nose to nose with me, wagging and trying to wake me; but I pushed her away thinking she was confused! Finally, I turned on my tv, expecting to see Jack Hannah's Animal Adventures - which Molly loves! Ooops, Big Mistake; it was Regis & Kelley! Stunned, I turned to the weather channel for confirmation of the day! What a nightmare! It was Friday; really! Then I had to call work to let them know I was running a "little" late! Never have I ever done that before; not even after anesthesia! Must be my new thyroid meds; right?

SouthernLady7

Asked by SouthernLady7 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that happened to me a lot when i was younger and would drink and get high all the time...hehe
    but i actually never forgot about work, if the new meds are all thats new i would think thatss what caused it, but is that a normal side effect>
    ahasugar

Answer by ahasugar at 12:45 AM on Jul. 24, 2010