How did you celebrate your 20th wedding anniversary? Need nice, clean ideas please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Clean aw come on where's the fun in that? Maybe go on a cruise? Or a weekend getaway just the two of you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• havent gotten there yet but we plan on a second honeymoon, we were supposed to do it at 10 years but we were so busy we didnt have the time. Our 25th we are planning a big party :) everyone in my family does big parties for the 25th.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:57 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I've only been married 6 years, but are you looking for something big or small? Do you want it to be just the two of you, or a party?

For something small with just the two of you (and if you have the money) I would do something like staying at a nice hotel and having a few days of leisure. Go to see a play or a concert, have nice dinners, go hiking, etc. Do whatever the two of you enjoy.

If you want to spend the time with other people, you can throw a nice anniversary party and put together a display of pictures of the two of you over the years.

Congratulations on 20 years! I look forward to getting there myself! :-)
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 12:57 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• We went out for dinner.  We are saving the big celebration for our silver anniversary.  We plan to re-new our vows and take a second honeymoon.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:40 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• We spent a the weekend at a B&B on the Oregon Coast for our 20th.

Our 25th is next month. We are going to spend a week out on a sailboat (if nothing comes up and plans go through the way we want them to). Just the two of us..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2010