Should I color my hair before I go?

I have to go to the Secretary of State, DMV what ever it is called now adays, to renew my driver's license. They are going to take a new picture.

should I color my greys before I go?

lbzmom

Asked by lbzmom at 12:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes, but i would do it about a week before that way it has a chance to blend in a little better, look more natural
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Go for it. Those picture are alwaysso horrible! I always try to do whatever I can to make myself look better. Think about it every time you open your wallet it's the 1st thing you see. So it mine as well look good.
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• uh yea! You know if you dont you are stuck for the next what four years...and you just know you will get pulled over!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2008