what shows

do you NOT let your children watch and why? any ages...

firstimemomm603

Asked by firstimemomm603 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• There's not too much that I don't let her watch right now, she's only one and she wouldn't pay attention long enough anyway (she's crawls in, looks at the tv for 2 seconds and goes back to daddy, lol) but when she gets a little older (2 or 3) I don't think I'll let her watch Family Guy for a while, which is a bit hypocritical since I watch it myself, but then again, I didn't watch it until I was in college, so....
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• honestly, we dont get any chanels, at all. so she watches movies she has and that 's it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I don't get any chanels either. But for my kid I will not let him watch some of the cartoon that have violence on them.
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 2:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My kids watch Disney, Nickelodeon and Nick Jr so as long as its those channels they can watch whatever. I cant stand Spongebob so they know if they want to watch that they have to go to the other room. His voice just annoys me
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 1:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2010