Laptops

What are all the features that came with your laptop. And how much did u pay for it?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 1:49 AM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• mine came with alot.. it cost me about 800 and some change at the begining of this year..... i love it.... there were a bunch of free trials for like photo shop which i used for a while then i just used picnik afterwards
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• We have two laptops, and the one I'm on now is an Acer, and we only paid $400 for this one, but it was refurbished. We've had it for almost 2 years with NO problems. We got it on Buy.com, and you can get a Dell there for about $200, my husband said. Our other one we paid a lot more for, and it hasn't performed as well as this cheaper one, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:00 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i have an acer. and it's a piece of junk. i paid 400 for it new.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My husband's laptop is an HP and it has been through 1 year of Iraq (which included a few sandstorms and being tossed into a rucksack and carried around everywhere) and 3 years of being around a child who doesn't pay attention and will accidentally step or sit on it. And it is still going strong. We paid about $400-$500 for it and it includes a CD/DVD drive with 2 different programs to play it on. It did not include Microsoft 2007 but I had one that allowed me to put it on up to 3 different computers so that was not a worry for us.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I've got an MSi with the entertainment package (EX620). It's got DVD/CD player, can hook up to a TV or overhead projector for presentations, touch controls for viewing DVDs, has a sound system with subwoofers, built in webcam, SD card reader, 4 USB ports, HDMI cable hookup, has a widescreen monitor, and has PLENTY of software options. It's very sturdy and well worth the $600 I paid for it. My son recommended it because I'm hard on laptops and the MSi has a metal frame inside instead of plastic. I bought it to replace an HP that I'd had for 3 years and needed multiple repairs, and so far, in the year+ that I've owned it, this one has only had to have the power jack replaced.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 24, 2010